Join our Barre Heritage Festival Parade Float entry! We need at least:
- 2 walkers to walk with our sign (optional: wear one of our fun carrot costumes made by Katie Lane-Karnas!)
- 2 walkers willing to pass out coupons for free veggies at our Heritage Fest table (optional: costume!)
- 5-10 riders (on the back of a Bellavance truck) to stand inside of and wave from a gigantic grocery bag
Come to the Barre Auditorium between 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm to find our float. If you want to wear a costume, call Helene Bowser (click on this event link for her contact information) asap!
- don't drive up to the Auditorium. Better to get a ride and walk up the hill (or be transported and dropped off up at the top of the hill at the Aud. There will be no parking up there the day of the parade!).
- check in with parade organizers to find out where our float is positioned, they will tell you where to go.